So you’re ready to apply for an apartment with Timber Ridge Apartments in Boulder, Colorado?
In order to hold an apartment for you, we need the Deposit, Administration Fee ($125), and Application Fee ($35 per person). We can take these funds in check or money order only. If you are an out of town applicant, please send your check or money order to the leasing office (1025 Adams Circle, Boulder CO 80303) with a tracking number. You can call us with the tracking number, and we will consider that “check in hand.” If you have any questions, please call the office at 303-413-1227.
1 Bedrooms: $1,000
2 Bedrooms: $1,200
3 Bedrooms: $1,800
Maximum occupancy for Timber Ridge apartments:
1 Bedrooms: 2
2 Bedrooms: 3
3 Bedrooms: 3
Download these documents (PDF format):
- Resident Selection Policy *required
- PDF Application *required
- Co-Signer Application
- Timber Ridge Price and Floor Plan Sheet
- Guidelines for Security Deposits *required
To apply for an apartment, do the following:
- Put down a deposit on the apartment you want. We do not accept any application materials without a deposit.
- If you are out of state, fill out all of the appropriate fields in the PDF files on your computer and email them to us at [email protected] Or mail them to:
Timber Ridge Apartments
1025 Adams Circle
Boulder, CO 80303
- If you are in the area, you can either print out the forms or come by the office and request them and then bring them back to the office once they are complete.
If you are an out-of-town applicant, please follow the instructions here: Instructions for Out-of-State Applicants
If you have any questions about our Boulder CO apartments near the University of Colorado, please don’t hesitate to give us a call toll free at (303) 413-1227.